JudeDress - HORRIBLE PRODUCTS

I purchased 3 pair of boots that looked beautiful in the pictures. After waiting 2 months I asked for a refund and just cancel my order.

They assured me my order would come. 2.5 months...still no order...I asked to cancel and refund again. They wouldn't. 3 months later I recieved these pathetic excuse for boots.

The quality is garbage and they are not the boots in the picture. I showed my friends and coworkers...they all laughed at how pathetic they are. After a constant struggle to have a refund they asked for me to ship back these garbage products which costs more than what I paid for. They refused to refund me and now I am throwing close to $200 in the trash where these boots belong.

Terrible TERRIBLE service and products. Save your money and buy elsewhere.

PlayfulEagle
Review #1487595 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Terrible!!!

Ordered 3 pairs of boots that looked beautiful in the pictures. Three months later after asking them to cancel multiple times because fall was basically over they showed up in a bag anyway.

They were extremely poor quality and when I asked for a refund they told me to ship them back which cost more than what I paid for. I have asked at least 8 times for a refund now and they are refusing.

Save your money and buy elsewhere. Their products are garbage.

PlayfulEagle
Review #1487593 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Do not do buy anything from this company

It’s been a month since my order and I keep getting excuses. Don’t think I will be seeing my order spent almost 100$

Read
Review #1482195 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1482195.

JudeDress - Ignoring me and paypal

In early january i paid for a pair of boots through paypal. I was led to believe this company was based in the UK..i was then informed it would take 7 to 12 working days AFTER dispatched!!

I contacted jude dress to ask how long before my boots would be posted . I did not hear back for almost a week .they told me that as there was such a high demand for the boots it would take longer. I was then informed that due to chinese new year it would take even longer. I informed them i wanted to cancel the order.They did not reply.

Thereforei contacted paypal to ask for a refund. Jude dress did not respond to paypal !!! After about 10 days( paypals request) i heard back from paypal awarding me my refund as they did not respond to them. I contacted Jude dress to inform them not to send the boots as i have had a refund from paypal.

They came back to me very quickly and asked me to take a screen shot of this transaction?!!? Not on your life!!

They have completely ignored my request not to send the boots and have sent me an e.mail to say that i am too late to cancel and the boots are on there way!!! I am going to refuse delivery as i am not prepared to pay to return them to China.What an awful business..they should be banned

Product
Review #1482188 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1482188.

JudeDress - Terrible

Ordered at the end of January, and I haven’t even received an email saying my order has been processed, nevertheless shipped. Have emailed them twice with no response.

Order processing issue
Review #1481080 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481080.
1.8

JudeDress - Don't do refund or credit

Update by user Mar 28

When I gave up and accepted the 10% they claimed there was a 7 day limit on the offer (?!) which was never divulged. Bottom line - if you order from them be prepared to be stuck with an item that either doesn't fit or is made of inferior material. Too bad because they have pictures of products that would be nice to buy if they were real.

Original review posted by user Feb 26

Ordered boots. Came two sizes too big.

Try to get you not to return them saying how much postage will be, and give you a paltry 10% credit instead. They never send the address to return them and never give the 10% credit.

I think I ordered a dress from them too and it was like tissue paper.

janemegan
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1480808 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. TOTAL SCAM.

I ordered boots that took 6 weeks to arrive. This is not what their website states for a delivery time.

After emails and a dispute with my credit card company over this charge, they finally arrived. I have never seen anything cheaper or more poorly made in my life! I contacted them and they said I could return them - to China. It would cost $27 to return them and this would be without any tracking.

Tracking would cost approx. $60. Why are these companies allowed to do business in the U.S.? I will do my homework next time.

SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF AGGRAVATION. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Product
Review #1478430 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1478430.
1.2

JudeDress - Boots, nah cheap plastic in the wrong size, month later!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM ARTIST.

The whole experience was horrible from the beginning. Quality, proper sizing, shipping method, return policy, and customer service is all hopelessly bad. The bottom line is that this is a bogus cheap Chinese *** Company and they will sell you *** things accordingly, there is no value to gain here and they are entirely unreasonable and impossible to deal with.

UnarmedCoyote701
I didn’t like
Delivery time, Quality, Customer service, Communication
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1474748 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Think I got scammed

Still waiting on anyone at all to return my email about an order I placed. So angry at myself I didn’t do my homework on this site. Chinese are out to rip us off and take our money in exchange for their cheap products.

ThoseLynx820
Poor customer service
Review #1474468 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Another extremely mad customer

Is there anything that can be done? Can anyone pull there website so that can’t sell in the US anymore? If there is anything we can do so no one has to go through this?

Read
Review #1473282 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1473282.