JudeDress - Terrible rip off

1.2

I ordered boots and the $65 was charged to my account the first week in November 2018. It is now January 17th 2019 and after two angry emails and threats to expose them on social media platforms I finally received the boots.

They are cheaply made horribly sewn in China and if I could have seeing them first I would never have bought them. They are not worth half of the purchase price.

JudeDress - Disappointed

1.8

I ordered a pair of boots. It took two months to get them and they did not look like what I ordered.

I ordered a western dress boot and got a grandma boot with some straps on it. They just kept sending me a email saying I am sorry our shoes are made in different batches hope you understand.

I ask for a refund then they told me I was responsible for shipping and customs. This is a load of *** Do not buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Judedress Shipping Service.

JudeDress - Scammed me on false product quilty and no refund return policy..

Order products thinking it was as advertised online, nope poor quality and when request return and refund offered only 10% refund or if returned need to pay shipping and expediting charges which meant i was paying $56 just to return and id get a only what o paid back which was as much to retrun the ugly products back and no shipping refund. And to begin with took almost 2 monthsj just to get this poor ugly quality product to begin with!! There scammers and the online service needs to be *** down period!!

JudeDress - False Advertising

The order I received was NOTHING like what I viewed on Their website. Disputing the entire order with my Credit Card including shipping charges of 35.00 What I ordered and what I received was a poorly made replica of what I viewed!

Also notified PayPal for advertising on this site, when I found this site on Pinterest I thought it must be okay PayPay is involved!

Do not order from JudeDress if you expect to receive what you view on their site ! What a DECEIVING COMPANY JUDEDRESS IS

Recourse to recover funds from judedress

ordered product, never received, company response was poor and obviously a delaying tactic i filed a dispute with my credit card company as product not received. i have received my money back.

if you used your debit card or credit card, but have not received the product or the product was not as promised, then file a dispute and in all probability you will receive your money back.

the dispute process takes approx 45 days, but worth it. that will either teach judedress a lesson or hopefully put them out of busines.

JudeDress - BEWARE!!

I purchased several items . It has been almost two months and I still have not received the items that I purchased.

They claimed free shipping which is not true. I had to pay for shipping. It claims 8-12 business days once the order is shipped for delivery. I purchased on the 8th of Nov.

It items did not ship until the 21st of Nov. It is now the 3rd of Jan and still no package. I have sent 5 mails to their customer service department. They did not respond until I told them that I was contacting the Better Business Bureau.

I received 2 responses, neither of which answered my questions.

They only provided me with the tracking number and my purchase number, both of which I already had. They had no problem taking my money, but have yet to deliver.

Comments

thanks for the indo i just backed out of that sale before it was to late.

judedress is a sophiscated deceptive site ordered product never received and company response was simply a delaying tactic if you used your debit or credit card you can file a dispute reason would be product not received or product not as described. send the product back, even if you have to pay the shipping and get proof you did that your financial institution will investigate and make a determination if in your favor (and it will be) you will be credited the amount charged to your card

JudeDress - Boots look nothing like photos

1.7

Judedress.com showed beautiful LEATHER boots with grommets for all the laces and a wooden heel. The boots I rec'd are weird pleather, not the same color, no grommets for all the lacing, and a painted plastic heel that is meant to look like wood.

Nothing about these boots looks like the photos other than the laces, and they had spots on them where the cotton inner part is coming out! Do NOT buy from JudeDress, it's a total scam.

When I contacted to return they informed me I have to pay for shipping and their return policy doesn't state that anywhere. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of product or customer service both are a joke.

JudeDress - I order to pair of boots and I have never received them

I place my order on December11th and I pay for The Order already.

JudeDress - SCAM SCAM

DO NOT ORDER.. I wish I would have read reviews before I ordered. Spent $90 and never received my order..

Reason of review: Paid $90 never received order.

Resolved: JudeDress - SCAM SCAM SCAM

Resolved

Update by user Jan 13

I finally received the boots and sweater, the boots are made of plastic and the heel is hollow, and the sweater looks NOTHING like the photo and is inferior quality. I will never buy from them again!

If you are considering buying here just know that it took 2 months for this garbage to get here. I took it right out to the garbage.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2018

I never received my order, never got a refund....this place is a SCAM DO NOT order anything from them!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.