Most Helpful

JudeDress - Scammed me on false product quilty and no refund return policy..

Order products thinking it was as advertised online, nope poor quality and when request return and refund offered only 10% refund or if returned need to pay shipping and expediting charges which meant i was paying $56 just to return and id get a only what o paid back which was as much to retrun the ugly products back and no shipping refund. And to begin with took almost 2 monthsj just to get this poor ugly quality product to begin with!! There scammers and the online service needs to be *** down period!!

AusterePlaice

I agree with you! They are scammers!

They show pictures of items with different details - for instance one picture has long sleeves the next has no sleeves, or different lengths - for the same product. The material is not as pictured.

Sometimes the colors are different. If you email customer service about a product before you buy, like "are the sleeves long or short" you will never get a response.

ConcernedQuoll613
Review #1448947 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - HORRIBLE

I ordered three shoe items that took nearly two months to receive!!! Then when I received my shoes all three pairs of shoes were too small.

I contacted judedress to return my shoes they ignored all my emails .

I did everything that they asked in the return policy no response. They don’t honor they’re own return policy now I’m stuck with shoes that are too small !!!

Read

They return policy ain’t *** !!! They should also not be allowed to do any business. They’re shoes are extremely poor quality, that look nothing like their website !!!

Review #1527185 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1527185.

JudeDress - They kept my money !!!

I ordered 2 coats,and a handbag

Over 135 dollars

After a,MONTH of waiting i inquired and they told me one coat was not available

I asked for my refund and they told me it would take 2 weeks

I inquired again after THREE weeks and was put off again

I asked for a full refund and they sent me a note saying they would comply yet 6 weeks later NO REFUND

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY

I am reporting them to every legal avenue i can !!!

Read
Review #1525113 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1525113.

JudeDress - HUGE COMPLAINT

The items look great on the webpage. this is a huge scam, I ordered three pair of shoes paid over a$130.00.

I had to keep writing to the service department because they did not deliver my shoes when promised. NOT to mention that I was clear about the time frame in which I needed these shoes. additionally, when they arrived, they were not true to the size. in fact, they were 2 sizes SMALLER.

I am a 10, I ordered an 11 bc I thought to myself, I have never ordered from this company, let me not take a chance.

case and point! DO NOT SET YOURSELF UP, because if want to return the item, they do not accommodate customers.

When I wrote an email requesting a return, they said that I had to pay for the return to JAPAN. HUMMMMMMM....

The shoes are poorly made!

Read

I had the same problem with shoes I purchased from judedress.They don’t honor their own return policy. As you said , No Refunds !

Lesson learned I will never order from them again, & have to chalk this up as a loss !!! Judedress ain’t *** !!!!

AusterePlaice

I agree, I gave timelines, which didn’t matter and the boots were 4 sizes to small! No customer service until I disputed thru Paypal and that was another joke!

StainedBichonFrise552
I didn’t like
Slow shipping, Terrible order, Quality of product or customer service both are a joke, Horrible customer service, Delivery time
Bad quality
Loss
Review #1518454 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Horrible all around

The same review as the others have said. Total and complete *** I waited 2 months for 2 pairs of boots and 2 and a half months for the 3rd pair.

Unbelievable. I had no idea it was coming from China. Otherwise I wouldn't have ordered them.The boots looked nothing like the picture and the materials were not leather or suede as said. They looked like cheap plastic that had been cut and glued together.

Worst purchase ever. I wouldn't have even paid $1 at a thrift store for them.

Read
Review #1517024 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1517024.

JudeDress - Worst Ever

Have been waiting for my order since February 25th and have yet to receive it. Was also charged $20 for expedited service. What a joke.

NervousSnail539
I didn’t like
Wait for product
Problem with delivery
Price reduction
Review #1516509 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Sandals

I ordered some sandals and when they arrive they had overpowering smell of glue. A thin piece of rubber was attached to a shoe that looked nothing like the one I ordered.

It was sized wrong also, I could put both my hands between the shoe and my foot, totally a waste of my money. Sent email to company and I was informed I would have to pay shipping and custom charges or accept a partial payment. This is a shyster company!!!!

Don’t do business with them, it’s not worth it. I paid for trash!!!!!!

Read
Review #1513950 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1513950.

JudeDress - The quality of the boots is garbage.

I ordered some boots , which looked very nice on the picture . I ordered and paid on February 23. I had to ask three times, till they send me the boots. They arrived on 1. April.

The boots do not look like the first picture at all.

If i send them back it costs extra money.

I am very angry and disappointed.

Bad company!

AdjoiningMayfly143
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1506332 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Horrible Site

I ordered from this site for the first time in early February. I did not receive my order until the end of March. I was assured multiple times my order was on the way. The site says standard shipping 7-12 days. After I finally received the product I found that the sizes were way off. I usually wear a size 12 and this wasn't even close to fitting. After many attempts to contact the company regarding a return, I finally got a response and much to my surprise, here is what it said.

Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China.

If you want to return your item , you will be in charge of paying the return shipping fees(including possible custom fee).

Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.

Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we

recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We suggest you present the item to your friends or you

can resell the item to other persons who need. And for compensation,we would like to issue a partial discount for

you to reorder the item you want instead of returning the item(s).

Where did it ever mention this process on their website? So if I want to return this item, it would probably cost me more than the item originally cost. What a joke. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased from this site.

PlantZebra282
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1505635 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - I been waiting 2 month for my order still not received

They are lie their contact info doesn’t work

EncouragingJackRussel375
Review #1503392 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Absolutely horrendous!

I have had nothing but a nightmare experience. The two items I ordered got to me almost a month later than were supposed to; and they were NOTHING like what I had ordered.

On top of that, the customer service was absolutely awful. In fact, non existent. They gave me a weird, sketchy address to send it back to and told me they’d take shipping out of the return price even though I paid for it!!!

I’m appalled and cannot believe I spent money on this awful company! Stay away!

RainyTarantula868
Review #1503203 is a subjective opinion of poster.