JudeDress - Terrible

Ordered at the end of January, and I haven’t even received an email saying my order has been processed, nevertheless shipped. Have emailed them twice with no response.

Order processing issue
Review #1481080 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481080.

JudeDress - No tracking availabile

Update by user Mar 08

The order arrived after about 2 months. The item ordered , a women’s top was not much lower quality than the image on the website.

I spent $60 on that plus the agony of waiting and not getting what I wanted.

I will not return it as it will take more energy out of me. I will wear it with layers My recommendation- do not buy from Jude dress vendor.

Original review posted by user Feb 06

I ordered a top from the website 2 weeks back and promptly received the shipping tracking. The tracking didn’t update for 5 days. I emailed the customer service to get an ETA and they responded they could t?!?

Additionally, assured that I will revive my item.

I am so relieved

PunctualPigeon258
Order processing issue
Review #1466025 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Need to return boots too small of size

Cannot get ahold of anyone need them to contact me will not accept my password

Judedress Shipping Service
Review #1463635 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1463635.

JudeDress - DISAPPOINTED!!!!

I ordered a pair of boots on January 1, 2019, I was promised that my would arrive in 5-7 days. It is now February 3, 2019. I have been receiving messages that package has been shipped and will let you know when it gets closer, well kept getting messages that it is enroute to you in two days.

I have emailed them over and over and them emailing me back with the response that it is on it's way.

My last email was a week ago stating to them that they either send my package or a refund. Since then there has been no response from them. I'm out of $45.00

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS SITE IS A FRAUD> I am reporting them the BBB. Andrea Harris/ arndre@netzero.com

InstinctiveHoneyBee835
Problem with delivery
Loss
Review #1463406 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Suspect a scam

I live in a very rural area so I do all my shopping on-line. A vendors ship within a week (most within a day or so).

All items are usually received in 2 weeks, or they let you know when you can expect your goods. I ordered 1/3/19 from Judedress. I waited, and waited. At the 2 week mark I e-mailed wanting to know the ETA of my order.

I get a polite brush off saying they are really busy with the big sale to complete my order. It will be coming eventually. Now it is 1/23/19, still no shipping notification. Something doesn't feel right.

I see all of the other reviews and now wonder if I even want me order.

I will e-mail them back cancelling my order. I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge.

Order processing issue
Review #1455531 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1455531.
1.8

JudeDress - Disappointed

I ordered a pair of boots. It took two months to get them and they did not look like what I ordered.

I ordered a western dress boot and got a grandma boot with some straps on it. They just kept sending me a email saying I am sorry our shoes are made in different batches hope you understand.

I ask for a refund then they told me I was responsible for shipping and customs. This is a load of *** Do not buy from them.

Judedress Shipping Service
Review #1450821 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1450821.

JudeDress - Scammed me on false product quilty and no refund return policy..

Order products thinking it was as advertised online, nope poor quality and when request return and refund offered only 10% refund or if returned need to pay shipping and expediting charges which meant i was paying $56 just to return and id get a only what o paid back which was as much to retrun the ugly products back and no shipping refund. And to begin with took almost 2 monthsj just to get this poor ugly quality product to begin with!! There scammers and the online service needs to be *** down period!!

AusterePlaice

I agree with you! They are scammers!

They show pictures of items with different details - for instance one picture has long sleeves the next has no sleeves, or different lengths - for the same product. The material is not as pictured.

Sometimes the colors are different. If you email customer service about a product before you buy, like "are the sleeves long or short" you will never get a response.

ConcernedQuoll613
Judedress Shipping Service
Review #1448947 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - BEWARE!!

I purchased several items . It has been almost two months and I still have not received the items that I purchased.

They claimed free shipping which is not true. I had to pay for shipping. It claims 8-12 business days once the order is shipped for delivery. I purchased on the 8th of Nov.

It items did not ship until the 21st of Nov. It is now the 3rd of Jan and still no package. I have sent 5 mails to their customer service department. They did not respond until I told them that I was contacting the Better Business Bureau.

I received 2 responses, neither of which answered my questions.

They only provided me with the tracking number and my purchase number, both of which I already had. They had no problem taking my money, but have yet to deliver.

Read

thanks for the indo i just backed out of that sale before it was to late.

judedress is a sophiscated deceptive site ordered product never received and company response was simply a delaying tactic if you used your debit or credit card you can file a dispute reason would be product not received or product not as described. send the product back, even if you have to pay the shipping and get proof you did that your financial institution will investigate and make a determination if in your favor (and it will be) you will be credited the amount charged to your card

Judedress Shipping Service
Review #1439677 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1439677.
1.3

JudeDress - AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

ORDERED BOOTS OFF OF THIS WELL BUILT SCAM OF A WEBSITE ON NOVEMBER 28TH 2018. SHOWS THE ORDER WAS BEING FULLFILLED BUT NEVER SHIPPED AND HAVE REACHED OUT TO FIND OUT WHY.

NO PHONE NUMBER CONTACT INFO MUST EMAIL AND HAVE GOT ZERO RESPONES FROM ANYONE!!!!

CARD WAS IMMEDIATLY RUN AND MONEY CAME OUT HOWEVER NOT ONE THING HAS HAPPENED WITH ME RECIEVING ANY BOOTS!!! 100% COMPLETE CHINESE SCAM DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRIBLE WEBSITE AS THAT IS ALL THIS IS A DAMN SCAM!!!!!

EnchantedTang
I didn’t like
Everything it is a scam
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1420875 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Never received item

This company advertises boots - genuine leather - great deals - I placed my order October 27, 2018 - my card was immediately billed - received an email stating my order will ship in approximately 10-12 days - This is December 10,2018 and still no boots. I have received only 2 responses to my email inquiries sating my order was still "processing" whatever that means - I have since requested cancellation and refund and that is when they stopped emailing me. I will never see the boots or the refund - looks like from the broken english responses - they are in China - not London like the web implied --- DO NOT ORDER FROM JUDE DRESS - THEY ARE A SCAM

Read

I also got suckered in and bought a pair of boots. My card was charged immediately and I received an e-mail that they were shipped along with a tracking number.

I never received the boots! I checked the tracking number and it said that it was an invalid number so I am sure that they were never even shipped.

I also tried sending a message to the email they had listed and I have NEVER received a response. ITS A SCAM!!!

SpikyYak
I didn’t like
I have never received my order
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1419973 is a subjective opinion of poster.