2.0

JudeDress - DO NOT BUY FROM JUDERESS!!

Update by user Apr 24

This is the worst company! AGAIN Do Not Buy from them!

Terrible quality and they take forever.

I guess this is coming by boat from China! They are stealing!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 25

I ordered a shirt and a purse from Juderess over a month ago and when I received it it was the worse piece of *** ever!

LongSeaUrchin533
  • Worse Quality Ever
Quality of the shirt
Full refund
Review #1499958 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Do not order from this company

I ordered jan2 2019 through pay pal. Items came a month later.

I must have been manic when ordering because I paid $37. For shipping. I also didn’t research the company prior. I received the 4 items, definitely knock offs.

I purchased 2 pair of boots that did not fit. After contacting the company, I was told the they would like me to keep my items and they would credit me 10%. If I wanted to return, I would have to pay the return shipping. When I wrote pack politely, that I was insulted and would prefer another option, they stopped emailing me.

I will go through pay pal for help.

The product quality is very poor. DON’T bother buying from this company.

WeeklyPlaice979
I didn’t like
Product or customer service, No product and no refund
Preferred solution
I will go through pay pal
Review #1499451 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - I’ve been waiting 2 months for my order

Yes. Have contacted them via email 6 times. No answer

TenuousRiverDolphin159
Review #1498276 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Disgusted

I made the mistake of not researching the company before I ordered from their website.

I ordered two shirts back in January 2019 and spent approx. $60.00.

I made the purchase via my debit card. I have not received my order or a refund.

I have emailed them at least 4 times and they give me a different excuse each time. With the company being in China, can anything really be done?

SquareTiger

My advice CANCEL YOUR ORDER! You will not be happy with what you receive everything they sell are made as knockoffs to what you view on their site.

I ordered back in November and am still trying to to get a refund!

This company does stand for good quality merchandise. You view the items and they look awesome but these are not the items you receive, Total scam

JollyPoodle
I liked
Items look good on line
I didn’t like
Customer service, No product and no refund
Order processing issue
Full refund
Review #1497299 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Got my money back from judedress

After contacting company. No results, filed dispute with my bank, informed them of my efforts and after the required time,investigation, got a chargeback refund. I strongly recommend filing dispute with your credit card or debit card company

Read
Review #1494877 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1494877.

JudeDress - Horrible

I received a horrible pair of boots, now I am trying to return them and they haven't replied in a week.

I will not give up and will continue asking for a refund. I hope it works if not, I will see what kind of steps I can follow.

PossessiveGoldenRetriever312
Loss
Review #1494524 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Never received purchase

Ordered 3 items in October of 2018, have yet to receive items. Sent an email asking for update, got a response saying it was still coming, it's March of 2019 so I doubt if anything arrives. Please don't patronize this business.

Read
Review #1491550 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1491550.

JudeDress - Trash

I order these boot wish i waited 3months for when they came they look nothing like the pic they where not leather at all when i *** them the heel came off they are a scam company with cheap product i will never buy from them again so mad a big rip off dont order from this company .

AnchoredDingo583
Review #1489747 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - A charge on my debit card

I have a charge on my bank statement of $44.50 and .36 foreign item fee, see pic, I need to know what was the item ordered it was ordered on 02/14/19?

WeakKomodoDragon
Review #1489138 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Credit card companies

I just found out by USPS that if you paid through PayPAl credit they would reimburse you 30.00 toward your shipping charge! Maybe if everyone took advantage of this all these credit card companies would stop doing business with these SCAMMERS! And back their customers!

I found it interesting PayPal never mentioned this the 3 calls I made to them!

PricklyBassetHound934
Fake products
Full refund
Review #1488958 is a subjective opinion of poster.